We're here to keep you safe! Read our latest guidance for when you visit after 19th JulyFind out more
Why Our Pub is Great
The Pear Tree in Humberston, Grimsby, has it all. Huge range of two-for-one meals every day of the week? Check. Excellent wine selection, cask ales, and guest beers? Check. How about a play area for the kids? Try two. We have one indoors for toddlers and another outdoors. Plus an attractive beer garden and stylish patio area.
The kitchen is the heart of The Pear Tree pub. We think pub grub should taste great and really hit the spot, and we’re not stingy with our portions. And if you’ve still got room, we challenge you to finish one of our puddings. Too full but don’t want to miss out on dessert? Give us a shout and we’ll prepare a pud for you to take home.
The children’s menu includes good stuff and sweet treats. We like nothing better than seeing clean plates and happy, well-fed kids. They can burn off some of that excess energy charging round the outdoor play area while you let your dinner go down over coffee or a cuppa.
Have a day out at Cleethorpes and come to us for an affordable treat. Live in Humberston or Grimsby? Jump in the car or walk over. Everybody is very welcome at The Pear Tree!
Our Pub Facilities
Kids Play Area
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About our food
With our extensive food menu, we can cater for all tastes. Try our succulent beef steaks, our beautiful burgers, or one of our many traditional pub classics or our Mega Meals - including our 30oz mega mixed grill! There’s a great choice of specials each day, featuring a world of wholesome, exciting meals for you, and don’t forget those luscious roasts designed to make every Sunday special. Great food – made all the more enjoyable thanks to Two for One.View our Menus